Project Diva 2nd Previews, Song List Updated
Sega has released two previews to the highly anticipated Project Diva 2nd! They both showcase the songs and costumes! The costumes looks amazing and “Kocchi Muite Baby” is starting to become extremely catchy.
The first video shows different songs in the Project Diva 2nd and the animation that goes along. (Might I say that Rin’s Meltdown outfit was superb?)
The second video is 3:30 of promotional awesomeness. Majority of the songs showcased are the same as the first video but there are a few more songs added to the mix. The end gives a taste of the customization in the game.
And here’s the list of songs as it appears in the video:
- Colorful x Melody – Team MOER, with illustration by nezuki
- Roshin Yuukai – iroha(sasaki) / kuma(alfred), with illustration by nagimiso.SYS
- Just Be Friends – Dixie Flatline, with illustration by yunomi
- Yellow – kz (livetune), with illustration by redjuice
- Kocchi Muite Baby – ryo (supercell), with illustration by KEI
And here’s the updated list of known songs currently as mentioned in the video. (Songs highlighted in bold indicates new ones revealed)
- Kocchi Muite Baby – ryo (supercell)
- Yellow – kz (livetune)
- Colorful x Melody – Team MOER
- Romeo and Cinderella – doriko
- magnet – minato (RyuuseiP)
- Dear – 19’s Sound Factory
- Ai Kotoba – DECO*27
- Popipo – LamazeP
- Koi Iro Byoutou – OSTER Project
- Kyodai Shoujo – 40mP
- Roshin Yuukai (Meltdown) – iroha(sasaki) / kuma(alfred)
- Sound – baker
- Clover Club – YuuyuP
- Just Be Friends – Dixie Flatline
- Melt – ryo (supercell)
- packaged – kz (livetune)
- Miracle Paint – OSTER Project
- Kouya to Mori to Mahou no Uta – ToraborutaP
- The secret garden – Hata Aki/Kosaki Satoru
- Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru – ika-mo
And that’s all the updates for now, we will post again when there’s more information so do stay updated then~
13 thoughts on “Project Diva 2nd Previews, Song List Updated”
I sure hope Rin and Len get a bigger role in this version, I only bought PD1 because you could use the Rin costume. =P
Didn't they show Sound on the trailer thing already?
Article corrected. Thanks for the heads up. ^ ^;;
They’ve released renders of some of the new costumes that weren’t in the trailer.
Posted about this in an earlier article, but thanks anyway. =)
Actually there’s A LOT MORE I think now than in that article :p
you gotta scroll down more XD
Actually there’s A LOT MORE Costumes (lot) I think now than in that article :p
you gotta scroll down more XD
anyone spot Tako Luka!? I saw her twice!
forget what i said, you linked that link in article, didn't look like a link at first derp, (long day was long T_T
HOLY CRAP MELTDOWN!!!!! *dies of awesomeness* I'm so glad I'm learning Japanese!
hooray for song specific costumes.
I do hope that you can use them in other songs as well.
God knows we Luka needs more costume love.
Oh and if it the same deal as last time we get to use the costumes from the Op too?
I’m so excited for this game I’m considering building a time machine to get to July 29 faster.