According to Mikatan, Good Smile Company will be releasing a 1/8 scale figurine based on the famous “Koi wa Sensou”/”Love is War” song and illustration. Read on for all the information, including pre-ordering.
The 1/8 scale figurine is based on ryo(supercell)’s smash hit “Koi wa Sensou” (“Love is War” in English). It was released on Nico Nico Douga in February of 2008 and currently has 2.7 million views. The original illustration is by Miwa Shirow. Moetron did an English subtitled version that is available on YouTube.
There will be two versions of the figurine release. A standard edition (8,800yen) and DX edition (14,000yen). The standard edition will be available at other retailers (AmiAmi, Hobby Search, Hobby Link Japan), while the DX edition is a GSC Online Shop exclusive. You may place your pre-order until September 26th (more information about international orders and links are at the bottom of this article).
Both editions will have the same base Miku, only the bases will be different.
GSC has a list of guidelines and information for overseas customers for their international Good Smile Company website. They include the following –
– The buyer must live in the list of shippable areas (you can check the list here. The entire US is on the list!).
– Orders can be made from August 31st at 12:00 until the September 26th at 21:00 (JST).
– You will be charged for the order as soon as you pre-order (the charge will appear under the name HOBBY STOCK/ホビーストック’).
– Payment will be via credit card or PAYPAL. For more information please see this page.
– Products will be made-to-order.
– Orders cannot be cancelled.
– Buyers are limited to five pieces per customer.
– Delivery will be in late January 2012.
– Shipping to any available country will be charged at 2,000JPY (they will be shipping only by the EMS, Express Mail Service, and this charge is the same no matter how many you order).
– You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when buying from overseas. Please be aware of this before ordering.
– Payment will be in Japanese Yen.
– Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries. English queries only please.
– For those in disaster areas whose addresses are likely to change, note that you can contact GSC to change the address at a later stage.