Mikatan revealed on her blog that part six of the Cheerful JAPAN! project will be a Cheerful version of the KAITO Nendoroid. Continue reading for all the information including the pre-order link.
KAITO’S Nendoroid will be the sixth part of Good Smile Company’s Cheerful JAPAN! line (charity products where a set amount will be donated for Japan’s earthquake relief that are announced the 11th of each month for one year). The first product was the Nendoroid Miku Support ver. announced back in March and recently they offered Rin and Len Cheerful Nendoroids in August. Along the same lines as the previous Cheerful Nendoroids these two will include everything the originals came with, as well as some extras.
For each figurine sold GSC will donate 1,000 yen of the price for aid relief efforts.
GSC’s online store will start taking Japanese orders immediately and will take international orders on their GSC Online Shop starting on October 11th until October 27th, 2011 (with a scheduled March 2012 release). Japanese orders will also have free shipping, while international orders have a 2,000 yen shipping charge. This figurine will be made-to-order; in other words, they will only produce as many as they have orders for, so pre-ordering is your best shot on getting them.
One big difference between these and the original run is that the new run will have faces that are compatible with newer Nendoroids!
Let’s take a look at what the original run offered.
Next we will list all the new items that come with the Cheerful ver.
Please note that Mikatan stated that the headband will have to be tied by yourself, though double-sided tape will work as well.
The price will be 3,000 yen per figurine (taxed in), with 2,000 yen shipping (for international orders). Pre-orders are now open and you can reserve yours by following this link.
GSC has a list of guidelines and information for overseas customers for their international Good Smile Company website. They include the following –
– The buyer must live in the list of shippable areas (you can check the list here. The entire US is on the list!).
– Orders can be made from 11th of October at 11:00 until the 27th of October at 20:00 (JST).
– You will be charged for the order as soon as you pre-order (the charge will appear under the name HOBBY STOCK/ホビーストック’).
– Payment will be via credit card or PAYPAL. For more information please see this page.
– For each sale made, 1000JPY will be donated to aid relief efforts.
– Products will be made-to-order.
– Orders cannot be cancelled.
– Buyers are limited to five pieces per order.
– Delivery will be late March 2012.
– Shipping to any available country will be charged at 2,000JPY (they will be shipping only by the EMS, Express Mail Service, and this charge is the same no matter how many you order).
– You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when buying from overseas. Please be aware of this before ordering.
– Payment will be in Japanese Yen.
– Please email email@example.com if you have any queries. English queries only please.
News and Image Source: Mikatan English Blog.