T’is time for another edition of the WVR review! But… umm… unfortunately this is gonna be quite brief since I didn’t do prior research (I was busy with other stuff during the week), so I won’t delve too much into the new songs that made it to this week’s rankings.
As a side note: can anyone teach me how to transplant Excessive Plus’ explosion particle effects into the regular Q3:A engine?
Anyhoo… let’s just head on over to the ranking and see if GUMI has made a comeback (crosses fingers).
- BRS has finally dropped out of the Top-30. About time, too, as the ranking was starting to get crowded with a lot of mainstays
- #30 – Seems like a catchy song. Maybe I’ll get into this later.
- #28 – Hetalia Ryuuseigun FTW-!!!
- #27 – Still dropping. 🙁
- #26 – Still creepy. o_O
- #25 – Oh, hey! Look everyone! Another Gakupo song! This time from the makers of Dancing Samurai! Well, the PV at least…
- #22 – Nooooooooooooo~!!! Why the sudden drop from #1!? So sad…
- #20 – Another Vocaloid-covered NICONICO medley, this seems like.
- #16 – YEY!!! Another OSTER Project cutesy song! This time featuring Luka in a non-“One More Kiss”-esque weirdness. Yeah, I still can’t believe OSTER produced that song.
- #15 & #14 – The mainstays of forbidden love…
- #13 – Another one of KAITO’s weird shenanigans.
- #10 – Producers should make MEIKO and Luka sing together more often…
- #8 – as do Rin and GUMI. Seriously, they go great together.
- #6 – Skipped the 5th spot and headed over to the 6th… Looks like Joe’s prediction was not according to keikaku. As for me, I just want JBF to linger between #20 and #4, then I’ll be a happy camper.
- #5 – Creepy Miku song finally drops out of the Top-3…
… And, umm, that it… I guess. Seriously, I can’t really say anything about this week’s Top-3 since this is the first time I’m seeing them. ANTI THE∞HOLiC looks like a countermeasure to “bousou”-songs like Shoushitsu, SPiCa is some kinda concert, and the Top-1 was drawn by CHAN_CO (he draws those adorable, pouty Chibi-Vocaloids). That’s it. See what happens when college consumes my time? Hopefully this won’t be the case next week (just pray to God my professors don’t give me a whole load of work to do).
And that wraps it up for this week’s ranking. Tune in again next week: same Vocaloid time, same Vocaloid channel! Thread discussions go here. Thank you for your time!!!