Update 1: Included more information and costume images for the game.
Information from Hatsune MikuMiku blog has pointed out that SEGA will be releasing a sequel to the original Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- game and this time round the platform will still be for the PSP. New songs and features will be available for the sequel and you can view the list below right after the break~
– Arrow buttons will be used as well.
– Holding-down button feature from Project DIVA Arcade
– Multi-character in-game PV (for songs such as magnet)
– Data transfer function from first -Project DIVA- game
– New Modules
– magnet (by minato/ryuuseiP)
– Romeo and Cinderella (by doriko)
Following the release of the results of the “2nd SEGAXPiapro Collaboration – Costume Design Contest”, the costumes to be included in the game have been decided and you can see some of them in their 3D forms.
The price for this game is set to be at 6,090 yen (taxes included) and is scheduled to be released on July 29th, 2010. We will be posting more information about this on the blog as soon as it’s available.