Weekly UTAU Ranking #89 – All eyes are on you
Having a twitter in another language is hard work. But we’re not here to talk about that.
I kind of missed a lot of the new UTAU stuff this week, but I do remember an awesomesauce Yufu original song + PV, so hopefully that’ll rank up there. We haven’t had an awesomesauce Yufu original in a while.
Okay, ranking time! Heaven or Hell? Let’s rock!
NAMI’s OPENING STATEMENT:
Sorry for the wait. Here’s this week’s UTAU ranking.
July ends this week. Even though there are a lot of events happening, it’ll all be over before you know it. But don’t slack off just yet. The events will continue on for a while more!
First is the fifth MMD Cup preliminaries. This is really important event, so be sure to join in the fun~ The announcement video ID: sm11007275
Also going on will be the Yufu’s Day festival (August 2nd, for those who don’t remember or pay attention), the Natsu wo UTAwaseru (Let Summer Sing) festival, and the UTAU-CMPV festival. I hope everyone has fun and enjoys them♪
-Editors: deztora, chibikarla, vio, Aster Selene, Holocauxt
-Song Stats: Rank-Up, Rank-Down, Unmoved, Unranked, NEW
- OP: 【MikuMikuDance】（テト）うたがあるよ – I’m pretty sure this song is supposed to be endearing with it’s terrible off-pitchness… But I’m just not feeling this *Best Randy inpersonation*
WEEKLY RANKING PART 1
- #20: 【VOCALOID＆UTAU】えあぼーますのうた【オリジナル曲】 (NEW) – <no comment>
- #19: 【重音テト】See you jack.【オリジナル】 (NEW) – <no comment>
- #18: 【UTAU】「くれない埠頭」ムーンライダーズ／カバー【合唱】 (NEW) – <no comment>
- #17: 【ＵＴＡＵで】メイドロボ嫌い2010【オリジナル曲を作り直してみた】 (NEW) – Haha, this is cute. There’s nothing else I can really say about it.
- #16: 【初音ミク重音テト】 歯車世界と暴れ色ギター 【オリジナル】 (Down from 3) – Aww, it fell… I think it’s so cute, though. Way way down? Doesn’t phase me much.
- #15: 【轟生誕祭2010】Fire◎Flower【夏をUTAわせる祭り2010】 (NEW) – Kyaaaaah! I’ve missed you Eiichi!!~ <3 <3 <3 Ohh, Nice pv and voice here~
- #14: 【MMD】【UTAU】色々な「昔マーチ」【カバー】 (NEW) – えッ？なに？なに？（’ヮ’；）
- #13: 【白滝イト】 #ffffff 【UTAUオリジナル】 (Down from 2) – Still awesome. I need this song and album please. It’s relevant to my interests. Hear hear!
- #12: 【重音テト】 団地妻 【オリジナル】 (NEW) –
- #11: 【千早ミクと桃音モモで】淋しい熱帯魚【ねんどろいど風】MikuMikuDance (NEW) – Wait, Miku as Chihaya? …Nah, I don’t see it.
THIS WEEK’S PICK-UPS
- #32: 【重音テト】夢跡【オリジナル曲】 – More UTAURock, Just as it should be.
- #38: 「ベンゼル７番の崩壊機構」ミクappend×波音リツオリジナル曲 – Miku, GTFO the song please? Haha, I’d prefer a more Ritsu-central song.
- #43: 【UTAU】ルララ【オリジナル曲】 – <no comment>
- #49: 【海歌シン】Seaside Singer【民族調？オリジナル】 – Wow, haven’t seen a Shin song in forever… nice.
- #137: 【UTAU】暗闇抱いて【骨津ノラ】オリジナル – I keep wanting to read “Nora” as “Sora.” x.x;
- #7: 【MMD】 ねんどろ Dream Fighter 【UTAU】 – I’ve seen too many of these lately. I do think Dream Fighter might have worn out its welcome… but that PV-style one is still really awesome.
- #6: 【リンオリジナル】嘘【鈍歌フィヨードッ】 – Eh? Am I reading that right? Fjord is in this?? Really?!? FJORD. Aha, wow. I love how they worked him in here.
- #5: 【おちゃめ機能】吹 っ 切 れ た(口パクつき)【消しゴムはんこ】 – AKSHAHJHSJAJSHA. /criescriescries
- #4: 【三国志大戦】吹 っ 切 れ た【桃園の誓い+α】 – <no comment>
- #3: アイドルマスター やよい 最強コミュ ユフVer – S-so cute… ;o; It’s like.. A dating sim… Oh my.. Sort of, but not quite. This is from [email protected], which is kind of like a dating sim, but kind of isn’t…
- #2: 【MMD】UTAU三人娘で『歩いて帰ろう』【モデル配布】 – These models could use some work.
- #1: 重音テト『おちゃめ機能』“勝手に”アニメ風？ＰＶ – Hmm… probably shoulda seen this one coming. Atleast there’s a PV now. But I still hate this song. You mean another PV. The song debuted with a PV. ^^;
WEEKLY RANKING PART 2
- #10: 【実音とわの連続音】えれくとりっく・えんじぇぅ 骨盤P Ver【UTAU】 (NEW) – She’s so cute. If I could use Kana, I would use her in a moment. Yeah, this is great and all, but where are the originals?
- #9: 【UTAU】縁～えにし～(オリジナル)【重音テト】 (NEW) – Pretty song with some kind of jazzy, oriental feel. Love~ Interesting style.
- #8: 【VIPPALOID】ワールズエンド・ダンスホール【カバー】 (NEW) – I can hear them apart only if I try, Save Ritsu. Hmm.. Another remarkably well-done cover… now for the originals.
- #7: 【重音テト】 閃光花火 【オリジナル曲】 (NEW) – <no comment>
- #6: 【UTAU】おばけホテルとディナーショー【オリジナル曲】 (NEW) – PUMPKIIING. Aha! How cute. This is so fitting.
- #5: 【ねこっぽいの】 にゃんにゃかにゃん！ 【オリジナル】 (NEW) – Innnnnnteresting.
- #4: 【UTAUカバー】けんか別れ【実音とわの新録音源配布】 (NEW) – Can someone PLEASE explain to me why an UTAU as awesome as Towano gets shafted in the original song department? It was her birthday, people! Come on!
- THIS WEEK IN HISTORY: Oh inaphon, you genius. Keep on being you. 8D
- #3: 雪歌ユフ『銀の都』 (NEW) – Saw this when it came out… stunning, is all I can say. It’s stunning. Too slowpaced for my liking in the beginning, but at least it picks up and it’s still really nice sounding.
- #2: エナメル戦隊ニャンコろいどテスト (NEW) – S-so cute… ;o; Oh.. Oh okay. This.. is way too cute. Some old-school beach 50’s-style music plus one of the most adorable syllables ever concieved. Though it’s cute, It’s not too epix omg awesome. Heartcatch Precure. Look it up. ^^
- #1: 【KAITOおにいさん】ニャホニャホタマクロー【重音テトおねえさん】 (NEW) – This is cat week here on UTARan. What a different family. I don’t think should be number one despite the cute factor. I don’t really like the idea of a song like this getting number one just because it has a Vocaloid name attached to it. =/
- ED: 【雪歌ユフ】雪華-ユキハナ-【オリジナル】 – Coincidentally, I just mentioned this in a post on a forum the other day. This strongly reminds me of Heaven’s Door.. Probably the “la” and the catchy guitar on this beat. You don’t recognize it? Hm, I remember when this came out… so can I start to be considered an UTAU oldbie now?
THIS WEEK’S UTAU TOPIC:
Here’s this week’s information corner. First are new voicebanks. (Including Taiyoune Sol, who was supposed to be included prior. We’ll include him in this video with an apology.) There are sixteen new voicebanks this week, so here are the first ten, but please check out all of the videos.~
(currently unnamed) <-nice song!
Suhamusumemusumiinochiatainekoshutsufukowaine Su I… think. >_>;
I find it annoying that some songs rank high because they get more views SIMPLY BECAUSE there’s a Vocaloid in there. On that note, although I can understand why number 2 ranked so high, I feel like number three should’ve been first this week. Well, there’s always next week…
Did they… Did they put Sol in as a separate voicebank? Nooo, this is a genderbend. They seem to do that a bit too much… It’s all about the lack of proper communication of information. I hardly ever go on youtube period, so I know only as much as the other Niconians do when it comes to new UTAU, and as far as I could tell, Sol was a new UTAU, not a genderbend. So… yeah. ようつべ and にこにこ just need to communicate better. :3
Seems this week I lack vibrant opinion in everything. Oh well. Maybe I’ll fnd something more fun and vivid to say, And maybe stop irking Dez so much with my dislike of Nana and Kanipan. Just stop hatin’ on Ochame Kinou so much and I’ll be happy, honest~
Okay, well ’till next time! お楽しみに!☆
9 thoughts on “Weekly UTAU Ranking #89 – All eyes are on you”
Well, obviously I'm still confused with the UTAU ranking, I though that songs with a Vocaloid could not be in the main ranking and that the extra ranking was for this purpose.
Specifically songs with a Vocaloid as the main voice. If they sing duet with an UTAU or provide background they're allowed in the normal.
It's all about how much. If there's more Vocaloid than UTAU, then it goes in the Extra ranking, since it's not really an UTAU song. If it's more UTAU than Vocaloid, then it's okay for the main ranking. If it's half and half, then it's okay for the main ranking too. It works the same way for the Vocaloid ranking, except they don't have an 'extra' ranking. =)
…please await my late review dez (it'll be quicker, I finished moving)
Does anyone know when the album “Marble” will be released?
…Well since "Marble" was on sale at [email protected], I guess that means it's been released since the 19th. It can be bought now through other channels, but good luck finding a site that is in English/will ship international. =|
It's 650 yen, by the way– but I DON'T know if it comes with the illustration booklet. I would hope so. I want those pretty pictures…!
thanks for the info. I want this album so badly, i'll even try to use tenso if possible if i find it.
btw, it's seems kaito has been appearing a lot lately
If you do happen to find a way to buy it and have it shipped to America, let me know, 'kay? ^_^
Maybe then I can get to buying some of the other [email protected] CDs, too, like Graduation from a Lie… I really want that one. (It has a revamped version of Tetrapod on it!! *fangirls*)