Weekly Vocaloid Ranking #168 – I’m Sorry
Vocaloid NND Weekly Ranking
Weekly Vocaloid Ranking “Unselected”
Sorry for the vocaran being a bit later than usual. I didn’t have school today, and I was sitting there, thinking I forgot something, and then I was reminded of the Vocaloid Ranking. Half of this weeks ranking are new songs, and half are the same songs from last week, but lowered to fit in the new songs. Also don’t forget to nominate your favorite songs of the year in the 2010 Vocaloidism Awards!
Naho’s Opening Statement:
Merry Christmas! This week, it’s finally Christmas! And there will also be a wonderful Christmas Eve! But before that, it’s time for VocaRan!
But there’s also another annual event: people all over the world are organising anti-Christmas gatherings. The influence of this movement will probably be felt on the VocaRan.
Whether you’re pro- or anti-Christmas, it’s a once-in-a-year event, so I hope you’ll have a nice time!
Well then, let’s start this week’s VocaRan, from number 30!
-Editors: Pengy, DTKel, Holocauxt, deztora, descent87, bunnychan
-Song Status: Up (↑), Down (↓), Unmoved (→), Unranked (–), New (!!)
- #30: MEIKOでオリジナル曲「金の入日に手風琴」 (–)
- #29: 【初音ミク】キミのマボロシ【オリジナルPV】 (↓27)
- #28: 【初音ミク】非実在青少年健全育成法【オリジナル・PV】 (↓24)
- #27: 【井の頭】カシオペイア【初音ミクオリジナル曲PV付き】 (↓3)
- #26: 【GUMI】弱虫モンブラン【オリジナル曲PV付】 (↓23)
- #25: 【巡音ルカ GUMI】 ハッピーシンセサイザ 【オリジナル曲】 (↓16)
- #24: 初音ミク・巡音ルカ オリジナル曲 「ワールズエンド・ダンスホール」 (↓20)
- #23: 【初音ミク】プレゼント【オリジナル】 (↓21)
- #22: 【歌手音ピコ】 remember 【オリジナル】 (–)
This is a nice Piko song that I like.
- #21: 【鏡音リン】エンドロールが終わるまで【オリジナル曲】 (–)
A light song, and a loveable one.
- #20: 【巡音ルカ】Vogue【オリジナル】 (!!)
- #19: 【オリジナル曲PV】 Christmas Morgue 【初音ミク】 (↓1)
- #18: 【初音ミク】サンタはもう来ない【ゆっけのオリジナル】 (!!)
- #17: 【GUMI】ポーカーフェイス【オリジナル曲PV付】 (↓10)
- #16: 歌愛ユキ – インヴィジヴルコクピット (↑17)
- #15: 【初音ミク】 infection waves 【オリジナル】 (→)
- #14: 【オリジナル曲PV】マトリョシカ【初音ミク・GUMI】 (↓11)
- #13: 【GUMI】モザイクロール【オリジナル曲PV付】 (↑14)
- #12: 【初音ミクAppend】whiteout【オリジナル】 (!!)
I looveee 8#Prince.
- #11: 【初音ミク】むかしむかしのきょうのぼく【オリジナル】 (↓9)
Hahaha, ice cream.
THIS WEEK’S PICK-UP: 【初音ミクオリジナル】かのさとやつき (!!)
- #10: Snow Quartz 【巡音ルカ/オリジナル】 (!!)
- #9: 【初音ミクDark】 天井 【オリジナル！】 (!!)
- #8: 【初音ミク】eve*2【オリジナル曲PV付】 (!!)
- #7: MEIKO「壊セ壊セ」【オリジナル】 (!!)
- #6: 【初音ミク】Highway【オリジナル曲】 (↑33)
- #5: 初音ミクオリジナル曲「ひとり」 (!!)
My favorite this week.
- #4: 【初音ミク】クリスマスなんかいらない【オリジナル曲】 (!!)
THIS WEEK IN HISTORY: (WVR#115)
This spot is for a look back at the VocaRan one year before. Here are the top five songs from that week.
- H5: <no comment>
- H4: <no comment>
- H3: <no comment>
- H2: <no comment>
- H1: <no comment>
- #3: 【鏡音リン】星天ドロップス【オリジナル曲PV付】 (!!)
Whoa, how did I not see this during my Nico prowls?
- #2: 初音ミクのオリジナル曲 クリスマスツリーを切り倒せ！ -Full ver.- (!!)
- #1: イッシュのポケモン 言えるのか！ (↑8)
Hmmm, I don’t really get it…
- ED Song: 【鏡音リンオリジナル曲】chou A la creme～恋の魔法はシュークリィム！？～
In Other Vocaloid News:
That was this week’s number 1!
For this Christmas, I recommend you the soothing “Minna no Miku Uta”. It’s a compilation of famous heartwarming songs.
“Vocaloid Minna no Uta”, by MOER. Release date: December 22nd.
The long-awaited major label album containing the remastered version of the Daughter of Evil series will be released.
“Aku no Oukoku ~Evil’s Kingdom~”, by Exit Tunes. Release date: December 22nd.
Once all the excitement surrounding Christmas and the New Year is over, there will also be Valentine’s Day.
And now, the rest of this week’s VocaRan, starting from number 31.
I wonder when Worlds End Dancehall, Mozaik Role, and Yowamushi Montblanc will disappear from the top 30. Ahhh, now I need something to do with my break.
…And so with that, we end this week’s Vocaloid Ranking review. Please join us again next week, and it’s time to take a nap.
14 thoughts on “Weekly Vocaloid Ranking #168 – I’m Sorry”
You don’t get rank one?
It’s just a Black/White version of the Japanese Pokerap arranged by six different Producers.
Now if it’s the two guys you don’t get… um… well… I don’t get them either.
But it’s really fun and a good rank one for the week, even if I prefer a couple other songs.
Does anyone know why rank 30 got bumped onto the rankings?
I really like that song, but I was surprised to see it there since it’s over a year old!
What’s the occasion?
Holo and Bunny have the same colours? :S
Anyways, it's nice to see Gumi songs… I just wish they'd be something OTHER than Mozaik Role and Yowamushi Montblanc. 😐 I mean, Poker Face was a nice change. Happy Synthesizer is nice too. But give us MOOOORE
Holo and Bunny have the same colours? :S
Anyways it's nice to see Gumi songs… Just yes, get rid of those two songs of Deco's. They've been up there for a while. Poker Face and Happy Synthesizer are nice though… Just… Give us MOAR o/
Gendur is dur and double posted :V
They do not have the same colors, its a bit different, and I need to change them up a bit.
Herpderp. My internet died, I didn't get a confirmation. 😐
But I totally can't tell the difference.
GUMI appears right at the end of #3 so hopefully that will satisfy you for now!
Yowamushi Montblanc actually disappeared for a while.. but abruptly came back for the upcoming (now already released) Aimai Elegy CD. As much as I like the song, the song might leave the charts soon. As for the other two.. they sure have a lot of persistence.
And I too wish for new Gumi songs apart from what is ranking in the chart thus far~
>Also don’t forget to nominate your favorite songs of the year in the 2010 Vocaloidism Awards!
I would like to, but all my messages has been removed. 🙁
I feel like ive been kicked out from the comunity…
Protip: your "unselected" link is wrong. It should be vocaran_link not vocaran_, like so: http://www.geocities.jp/vocaran_link/rnk_ex.htm
Hmm I wonder how that happened… anyways this has been fixed. Thanks
LOL, Pokémon win!
Nothing really interesting for me this week except 天井 (#9) a very nice use of ミクDark. Also I'm impressed by the work on 壊セ壊セ, mastering Vocaloid1 and Meiko like this deserves some respect.
I can explain why #1 topped the charts. It's because hapi->; produced the song. He's made several Kirby/Pokemon medley videos in the past that have gotten a high number of views. I personally loved his medleys, so when I saw hapi's name on this song (and heard this song expecting some Christmas-y song) I laughed my head off.
ポケモン交響曲「THE MEDLEY OF POKéMON RGBY GSC -3PBs-」: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm6026603
星のカービィ組曲「THE MEDLEY OF KIRBY SSDX」: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4019378
EDIT: A few corrections, I was pretty excited when I originally posted this, so I missed a few details.
1. hapi->; produces the first section of the song, not the entire song. ^.^'
2. There's other possible reasons for the high views, obviously, such as the fact that most of the Vocaloids are featured at some point as well as Kasane Teto.
3. Another alternative reason: 'Can you say pokemon' songs are popular in general. For example, this 'Can you say Moemon' song has 700,000 views or so, and that's on youtube, it probably has more on nico:
Also here, a 'Can you say Real Pokemon' video with over a million views:
"people all over the world are organising anti-Christmas gatherings"
They are? I must have missed the memo on that one… But that does explain some things…
The biggest thing for me this week was that インヴィジヴルコクピット actually gained a spot! Yay!