Mikatan has just posted an entry on her blog announcing a special re-release of the Miku Nendoroid. Please read on for more information and pictures.
Updated with overseas pre-order information.
Here comes Nendoroid Miku…. AGAIN! If you haven’t had the luck to grab her before, here is your chance, though this will be a great addition to any collection. But this time you’ll be able to not only get everything the original Nendoroid came with, but also an extra face and accessories.
The announcement also stated that Good Smile Company will support the victims of the recent Japanese earthquakes by donating 1,000 yen for each sale to the Japanese Red Cross.
GSC’s online store will start taking Japanese orders on their GSC Online Shop starting on March 25th until April 8th, 2011 (with a scheduled June release). International orders will become available on April 8th, 2011 (with a scheduled July release). Mikatan said that more details on international orders will come later. This figurine will be made-to-order; in other words, they will only produce as many as they have orders for, so pre-ordering her is your best shot.
Now let’s take a look at some more images, starting with the ones showing the original release’s items.
Next we’ll take a look at the new items included in this version.
Here is the new smiling face. Miku is sure to warm hearts and give never ending support with such a beautiful expression.
There is also a support flag shaped like a musical note that reads “You are not alone!” in Japanese on the front and in English on the back.
The bottom of the flag can also be removed and the other side is left blank, a perfect place for any stickers you might want to decorate it with (the figurine will come with some).
Last, but not least, Miku also comes with orange pompoms to help cheer her native country.
The price will be 3,000 yen (taxed in).
We will update this post with the pre-order link as soon it becomes available.
The international Good Smile Company website has officially been opened. Reservations for overseas orders will be open until April 21st.
GSC has listed a list of guidelines and information for overseas customers. They include the following (all grabbed from the website) –
– The buyer must live in the list of shippable areas (you can check the list here. The entire US is on the list!).
– You will be charged for the order as soon as you pre-order (the charge will appear under the name HOBBY STOCK/ホビーストック’).
– Products will be made-to-order.
– Orders cannot be cancelled.
– Buyers are limited to five pieces per customers.
– Delivery will be in late July 2011.
– Credit card will be the only payment method available for overseas orders (they accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and JCB).
– Your credit card will be charged on order, and not at the time of delivery.
– Shipping to any available countries will be charged at 2000JPY (they will be shipping only by the EMS, Express Mail Service and this charge is the same no matter how many you order).
– Additional taxes and fees may apply when the product reaches your country. These fees are not related to us in any way.
– Payment will be in Japanese Yen.
– Please email [email protected] if you have any queries. English or Japanese queries only please.